Another Web Site like a hole in my head...

I've had various websites over the years. My own, other peoples/bands, myspace, facebook,etc.
I need an actual website like I need another hole in my head...


So I decided to ditch my last Real website and opt for this format.
I have a "fan" page on Facebook... Planet of the Loops has a "fan" page on Facebook...
I've got Twitter and Instagram too (maybe follow me there too, if interested).
I have a proper website for "Mississippi Bends".
So we're going to go with this for general information and, hopefully, some stories from the past 20 odd years of being involved in the Music Industry.
I'd like to add a dedicated page with information about any shows/events coming up - I'll have to figure out how to do that...

Side Note - I took two years of Computer Science in High School - I don't want to date myself but lets say that the very idea of a computer lab was brand new and all the programming was done in basic (actually, the very first programming was done on punch cards!) I think one of our final tests was to build/program/write a word processor. Later, when I first moved to Toronto and got a real day job, I worked with computers all in MS DOS. You'd think I would be able to figure this stuff out today - trying to add a dedicated page to this Blog thing...

I know... "get off my lawn you damn kids"

If you think you may be able to help me with this, please contact me.

If you're interested, please subscribe to this "BlogWebSite" thingy. If I actually have people "subscribed" I will be (somewhat) inclined to update this thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment